On this page you will find timetables and other useful information with regards to examinations at The Bicester School.
- The new numbered grading system
- Exams rules and regulations 2018-19
- Exam Schedule for 2018-19
- External Examination Timetable Summer Term 2019 (provisional)
- Authorisation to collect results by a third party
- Access to Exams – Disability policy
- SEND information report
- January 2019 external and internal exam schedule
Summer 2018 GCSE Certificates
Letters have now been posted to last known home address, informing students that their GCSE certificates can be collected from the School reception between the hours of 9.00am and 3.30pm, from Monday 3rd December until Thursday 20th December 2018.
Certificates are valuable documents and students are required to sign for them; a friend or family member may collect them, but only if bearing the above letter signed by the student and the student’s identification. Lost Certificates can only be replace by contacting each exam board and paying their fee of around £45.
If you have any queries about exams that aren’t answered on this page, please contact us.