All students should be completing past papers/questions when set by their teacher on a regular basis outside of class and in class when required. Papers/questions have been set as homework since Year 10 and will be one of the main sources of revision for students. All papers will be marked by the class teacher and/or self-assessed using model answers in class. There are different ways in which to revise these topics:
- Through revision guides provided by the department. Each revision guide is linked directly to the GCSE scheme, split up into easy sections, has clear explanations and provides some practice questions at the end for each topic.
- Revision sessions are run during Wednesday p6 for identified students, and lunch time revision runs from January of Year 11 for students wishing to bolster their knowledge and exam techniques.
Download the revision notes about the following topics:
- History GCSE revision guide
- History GCSE revision guide part 2
- The Korean War 1950 to 1953 revision notes
- Vietnam revision notes
- The Vietnam War -BBC Bitesize
- Britain: Medicine and Health of the People revision notes
- Elizabethan England revision guide
- Elizabethan England revision notes
- Elizabeth I – BBC Bitesize